QWF offers four full scholarships each workshop term (spring and fall) to participants who would not be able to attend without one.
- Applicants must live in Quebec.
- There is no age or publication requirement.
How to Apply
- Start by viewing the workshop descriptions presented at qwf.org/workshops and choose the workshop you are most interested in taking, along with a second choice in case your first choice is full.
- Contact the office at via email to make sure the scholarships have not already been awarded.
- Send an email to QWF with your first- and second-choice workshop titles and a brief statement (maximum 1 paragraph) affirming that you are applying because of financial need (no need for details). Be sure to include your full name and the best way to contact you.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, with preference given to those who have not already received a QWF scholarship.