QWF is extremely grateful to our funders, sponsors
Partners (partial list)
- Centre for Literacy of Quebec
- Concordia University
- English-Language Arts Network (ELAN)
- Kahnawake Survival School
- LEARN Quebec
- McGill University’s Institute for the Public Life of Arts + Ideas (IPLAI)
- Morrin Centre of the Literary and Historical Society of Quebec
- Neighbours Regional Association of Rouyn-Noranda
We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
We also acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada.
Primary funders of the Writers in the Community Program
- The Eric T. Webster Foundation
- The George Hogg Family Foundation
- The Hylcan Foundation
- The Zeller Family Foundation
- The Zhubin Foundation
All those who contribute to the annual WIC Pyramid Campaign
Award sponsors and major donors
QWF is proud to have its First Book Prize sponsored by Concordia University, which offers the only BA and MA English-language Creative Writing programs in Quebec.
- John Blachford, in memory of Janet Savage Blachford
- Gabriel Safdie