All are welcome.
Limited to 15 participants.
- Are you looking for a way to promote your writing to an untapped audience?
- Are you interested in bringing your work to the accessible world of podcasting?
- Do you want to use podcasting as a tool to reach and connect with a potentially vast audience?
- Have you always wanted to create a podcast but don’t know how?
This workshop is open to all aspiring podcasters, from novice to intermediate—anyone who wants insider information about how to produce a successful podcast. These two sessions will help to give shape to your embryonic ideas and guide you past the first few steps and across a vast podcasting landscape.
The workshop will equip you with the tools to:
• create the structure and basic elements of your podcast
• produce your first episodes
• publish your podcast.
It will also address pitfalls to avoid, provide insider tips and resources, and explore common mistakes made by novice podcasters.
Discussions will also focus on the following:
• Recommended equipment
• Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and Directories
• Remote recording platforms.
• Eat & Drink, episode 42: Paper Plane & Short Ribs (Jan 16, 2020)
• My Criterions: Mildred Pierce (March 23, 2017)
• On A Dark Cold Night: The Empty House (April 18, 2018)
• Podcast playlist: most recent episode
• The Insomnia Project: any episode
• The Secret Life of Canada, S3: Crash Course on Black Nurses