In August 2020, an English-language fiction writer from Quebec will spend one month in St Patrick’s Park Lodge, Dublin, Ireland, for the first-ever Max Margles Writing Residency!
The successful applicant will spend four weeks in the Lodge: a self-contained artist’s residence and studio located in St Patrick’s Park, situated beside St Patrick’s Cathedral. The aim of the residency is to provide time and space for a Quebec writer to reflect, research, and write as they need.
The Residency includes:
- Round-trip flights from Montreal, Quebec to Dublin, Ireland.
- Accommodation at St Patrick’s Park Lodge, on the grounds of St Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland.
- A stipend of $2,000 CAD for the writer.
- Living expenses ($42 per day).
- Travel and medical insurance.
For more information, including more about Max Margles, full eligibility criteria, and how to apply, read more here.