The QWF Board continues to acknowledge that many of our members are living on reduced resources and may not be in a position to pay their membership dues. You may renew your membership by paying what you can, from $0 to the full $40 through 2022.
Our website will not accept miscellaneous payment amounts, so to renew your membership by paying anything less than the full amount, please follow these steps:
- Visit the membership renewal page, choose your type of membership (General, Professional, or Student), and follow the prompts to complete the renewal form
- On the “Checkout” page, please make sure to:
- add a note indicating how much you intend to pay (there is a text field for Notes at the top right of the form)
- select the “Cheque payment” option at the bottom of the page
- Either mail your cheque to the office at the address below, or make a payment directly through our PayPal portal.
- please add a note to your PayPal payment indicating that it is intended for your QWF Membership.
- Send an email to our Membership Coordinator, Riley Palanca letting them know that you are renewing your membership with Pay-What-You-Can as well as how much you will be sending in.