QWF actively seeks to maximize diversity in its staff, part-time employees, membership,
For more information on the thinking behind our equal opportunity policy, please consult the following resources:
- The ELAN Inclusion Plan (PDF, May 2019)
- The ELAN Inclusion Plan was developed by ELAN over five years with the help of a grant from the Conseil des arts de Montréal (CAM). We are grateful for ELAN’s leadership in highlighting and combating discrimination in the arts.
- See also the ELAN Inclusion webpage
- The Act Respecting Equal Access to Employment in Public Bodies (Government of Quebec)
- The Act establishes a special framework to redress discrimination in employment and provide equal access to public employment opportunities to four discriminated groups: women, people with disabilities, people of colour (“visible minorities”), and people whose first language is neither English nor French.
- While QWF is not regulated by the Act as we are not a public government body with over 100 employees, our Equal Opportunity Policy is designed to acknowledge and comply with the spirit of this law.