Travel costs are reimbursable if the CEGEP is more than 25 km from the author’s home (50 km round-
Travel costs up to $500 per activity per day will be reimbursed to the writer upon presentation of the reimbursement form (available from UNEQ) and supporting documents (receipts from flights, taxis, car
The following rates will come into effect in August 2019.
If the travel expenses incurred will exceed $500, the CEGEP may schedule additional activities to increase the maximum eligible reimbursement:
- 1st meeting: maximum of $ 500
- 2nd meeting: maximum of $ 500
- 3rd meeting: maximum of $ 250
The total reimbursement is not to exceed $1,250.
Mileage will be reimbursed at $0.48 per kilometer.
- breakfast: $10.40
- lunch: $14.30
- dinner: $21.55
- On the Island of
- Laval, Gatineau, Longueuil, LacBeauport,
- Elsewhere in the province: $83/night
- Accommodations other than hotels (camping, youth hostel, etc.): $79/night
We would also like to express our gratitude to the following sponsors, without whom the Writers in CEGEPs program would not be possible.